Obadiah Mailafia Presidential Candidate of African Democratic Congress (ADC)
Obadiah Mailafia was born in Kaduna State in 1956 (age 62). He attended Ahmadu Bello University and Oxford University, where he obtained a Master’s degree in Economics, Sociology and Politics. Mailafia served as the Chief of Staff of the 80-member African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Group of States based in Brussels. Mailafia is a Career Economist, Banker and International Development Specialist. He served as a Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, and he was a Special Adviser to the President on Economic and Policy Matters. Obadiah was a Member of the Economic Management Team and an Official of the African Development Bank Group. He has been a Non-Executive Director at Nigerian Breweries Plc. since December 5, 2014.
- Building a New Nigeria where the Dignity of every Nigerian, home and abroad will be restored and defended.
- True federalism through restructuring.
- Wealth creation and economic prosperity.
- Social and physical development of the country.
- The welfare of women, youths and persons living with disabilities and the vulnerable.
- Public probity and accountability.
- Justice and Security of all lives and property.