Tope Kolade Fasua
Tope Kolade Fasua Presidential Candidate of Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP)
Tope Fasua, born September 11, 1971 (age 47), is a businessman, economist and writer. He attended Army Comprehensive High School in Akure before he went further to study economics in Ondo State University. In 1996, Fasua attended London Metropolitan University to gain Master’s degree in Financial Markets and Derivative. He attended Harvard Business School, University of Groningen and Lonestar Academy, Texas for executive programs. He worked at Equatorial Trust Bank Limited where at first, he acted as the senior manager before he was promoted to the rank of Regional Director, 2001 to 2005. He is the founder and CEO of Global Analytics Consulting Limited and founded the Abundant Nigeria Renewal Party (ANRP) in 2016.
- Take 70million people out of crass poverty in 4 years.
- Reduce the size of Federal Government but strengthen Local Governance within the ambit of Federalism.
- Project the next phase of growth for Nigeria through Local Governments and Wards inclusion in development.
- Achieve 15% – 20% GDP growth year on year towards doubling GDP in 4 years.
- Commence economic restructuring by recalibrating deferral allocation sharing formula to FG; 25%, States; 35% and Local Governments (by joint administration of FG, States and LGs); 40%.
- Establish a new approach to resource management to encourage all States to be able to develop their resources, subject to environmental taxes payable to FG.
- On-shore solid minerals (including crude oil and gas) ownership rights to be vested in the State Governments for full benefits of State residents. Subject to agreement, a reasonable proportion of minerals in Nigeria’s territorial waters to be vested in littoral States, deep water assets will belong to Federal Government.
- Through mass productivity and economic complexity, see to strengthening of Naira to N200 to the dollar in 3 years or less via market forces.
- Mass social housing for poorest Nigerians to trigger job creation.
- Provide 3million jobs for youths between 18 and 24 in the environmental, security, social work, health, and educational sector.
- Ensure food sufficiency and strengthening of purchasing power through innovations in organic agriculture.
- Build a new ethos and culture among Nigerians that encourages dignity in labour and deletes the “get rich or die trying culture.”
- Institute a yearly wage increase for public servants that will allow them cover up for inflation plus an extra.
- Build a culture of impeccable maintenance of public infrastructure.
- Ensure our educational sector becomes the fulcrum for solutions. Students and teachers to become providers of ideas and doers.
- Encourage young Nigerians to create apps for solutions to Nigeria’s scholarship system to focus on solutions and ensure beneficiaries add real value to the country.
- Cause a revolution of innovation and alternative energy to light up Nigeria from the bottom up.
- Drive the “D-I-Y” (Do-It-Yourself) culture among Nigerians towards solving all our problems.
- Expand manning levels for public services up to villages and small towns, decongest concentration of Civil Servants in State capitals and FCT.
- Create 1 million essential jobs for youths in the public sector, reduce top-heaviness and curb the free access to commonwealth by top Civil Servants and politicians.
- Create general services agency for public sector procurement and eradicate silo mentality. Promote shared services and track all government assets for efficient use through technology.
- Establish the most communicative government in Nigeria ever, to mobilize Nigerians behind government policies.
- Ensure forward-integration by giving 3 years tax rebates to companies adding value to Nigeria’s raw farm commodities and natural resources.
- Encourage entrepreneurs by outlawing multiple taxes and harassment.
- Total transparency in government – all States and MDAs to give public comprehensive annual finance reports for critique.
- Total war on corruption – leadership by example, special tribunals, swift justice and technology to eradicate avenues for stealing.
- Formalize mini refineries in Niger-Delta on community basis and avail them crude oil at cost of production plus 20%. We will reduce waste of foreign exchange used in importing petroleum products in this manner. Serious regulation will standardize their operations.
- Cleanest country in Africa.
- Safest country in Africa.
- Most organized country in Africa.